Ever since I can remember I had a desire learn. One of the first prayers that I remember praying is, “Lord, I want to know the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.” Jesus warning to us is, “Be not deceived.” -Matt. 24:3,4
It has been said that we live in the information age, however, it may be even more accurate that we live in the age of disinformation. It seems that too often we are getting only half the truth. Because of this I felt led to compile some of my research regarding the latest coronavirus and make it easy to understand.
- Around 2002 the 1st modern coronavirus pandemic came on the scene
- 2005 a study by the CDC/NIAID concluded that Chloroquine would likely be effective in treating it
- 2nd coronavirus pandemic starts the end of 2019, called COVID-19
- Feb 25th a video was published of French professor Didier Raoult, concluding that it is “Game Over.” The virus can be easily treated.
- March 25th the easy treatment was confirmed by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York
- March 23, Governor Cuomo signed an executive order banning the use of chloroquine unless it was approved by the FDA.
- March 28, the FDA signed an emergency authorization for the use of chloroquine for COVID-19
SARS-CoV, the first identified coronavirus, was a pandemic in the early 2000’s and the has been no case reported since 2004.
In August, 2005, Martin J Vincent, along with several others submitted an article to the medical community stating that chloroquine is a strong inhibitor to the spread of the coronavirus in the lab tests. He is not just some random person, but was working for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and has an email address from the CDC as can be seen here.
Here is the conclusion of the article (emphasis added):
Chloroquine, a relatively safe, effective and cheap drug used for treating many human diseases including malaria, amoebiosis and human immunodeficiency virus is effective in inhibiting the infection and spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. The fact that the drug has significant inhibitory antiviral effect when the susceptible cells were treated either prior to or after infection suggests a possible prophylactic and therapeutic use.https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69#Sec9
The CDC knew back in 2005 that chloroquine was likely a very good drug to use for coronaviruses! Did Anthony Fauci know about this? Let’s just say this -He has been the director of the National Institue of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984 and this article is posted on the NIH website -the parent organization of NIAID. The screenshot below also shows the connection.
Del BigTree, reported that the study was funded by the NIH but I haven’t found evidence of that yet.
In early Feb Didier Raoult, Europe’s most published scientists regarding infectious diseases, tested Chloroquine on COV-2 patients. He announced in a YouTube video posted on Feb. 25th that he had confirmed that it worked great! The video along with the English translation can be found here. He stated that the Chinese had already confirmed his findings.
Dr. Raoult, later submitted a peer-reviewed study in mid March which had a 100% success rate.
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, also had 100% success rate and said that the treatment cost only a total of $20 for 5 days of treatment.
Hospital protocols generally follow FDA guidelines so not until after the Emergency Use Authorization were hospitals even considering chloroquine as good option. The news media loudly proclaimed that using it defies science.
- Why does the news media give the impression that there is no hope until a vaccine is developed?
- How much money does the news media receive in advertising dollars for pro-vaccine ads or from organizations in favor of them?
- Why do hospitals rely only on the FDA or CDC for treatments?
- Will hospitals use Chloroquine as a primary treatment if it only costs $20?
- Why was the FDA slower to allow the use of chloroquine than France or China?
- Why ignore everything unless it was approved in a FDA recognized clinical trial?
- Are doctors who use the scientific method able to provide better treatment?
- What is the goal of the CDC in relation to vaccines?
- Has the CDC given us good recommendations in the past in relation to viruses?
Are the deaths from this virus are largely due to the spiritual darkness of greed & control? More details to follow.